Circle the correct word to complete the sentences below.
1. Jack wanted [ / talking ] to you, but he forgot.
2. They are hoping [ seeing / ] the new play.
3. I wanted [ / saying ] "hello", but I was too shy.
4. I dropped out of university because I was bad at [ / to study ].
5. Jack and Sam want [ going / ] out for lunch.
6. When we finish [ to eat / ] our lunch, we will go to the park.
7. We hoped [ / going ] outside after doing our homework.
8. Are you planning on [ / to go ] to the party?
9. The teacher put off [ / to get ] ready for the parents’ night.
10. When this is all over, we plan [ / to let ] off some steam.
11. He wants [ playing / ] golf.
12. Are you enjoying [ / to watch ] this film?
13. Many people put off [ / to do ] things they do not like.
14. David expects [ passing / ] his driving test.
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License