Circle the correct verb form to complete the sentences below.
1. The teacher [ | know ] German and Spanish.
2. He [ walk | ] too slowly.
3. Some people [ | rides ] bicycles to work.
4. The biggest house in Paisley [ have | ] eight bedrooms.
5. Saturday and Sunday [ is | ] days for relaxing.
6. The games [ | is ] in a pile on the floor.
7. The train journey from Glasgow to Edinburgh [ take | ] about 50 minutes.
8. All the students in the class [ knows | ] Spanish.
9. My friends [ | wants ] to go on holiday together.
10. The Amazon River [ | flow ] into the Atlantic Ocean.
11. One week [ | have ] 7 days.
12. My mobile phone [ need | ] to be charged.
13. Her car [ need | ] new brakes.
14. Golf [ | are ] a difficult game to play.
15. Saturday’s game [ begin | ] at 3 o’clock.
16. Monday [ | are ] the first day of my work week.
17. June and September [ has | ] 30 days.
18. Athletics and Swimming [ is | ] part of the Olympics.
19. My name [ | are ] David.
20. My son [ want | ] to go to university.
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License