Circle the correct verb form to complete the sentences below.
1. Her student [ arriving | | arrive ] for a lesson.
2. He [ dropping | drop | ] his child off at school.
3. She [ feeds | feeded | ] her dog when she woke up.
4. David [ waked | | waking ] at 7 o'clock.
5. He got dressed, had breakfast, and [ leaves | | leave ] the house at 7.30 a.m.
6. Yesterday she [ get | | gets ] up late.
7. He [ return | | returning ] to the party.
8. Sam [ | arriving | arriving ] at the court at 10.00 a.m..
9. When she [ gets | get | ] there, she packed up and started to move out.
10. I recently [ views | view | ] a house I wanted to buy.
11. Once I started to read the book, I [ learning | | learn ] lots of things.
12. I [ write | | written ] over 2,000 words during the test.
13. I [ | hand | hands ] in my answer sheet after finishing the test.
14. My best friend [ tells | | tell ] me all about their holiday.
15. Lee was [ | interest | interesting ] in learning more about the course.
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License