Circle the correct verb form to complete the sentences below.
1. Frank [have | | is having] five pounds to spend.
2. She [ | will buy | buy] a bike yesterday.
3. Susan [break | | is breaking] the glass last week.
4. What [were | are | ] the problem?
5. My dog [ | bark | barking] at the postman.
6. I am [ | listens | listened] to you now.
7. I [ | likes | liking] sugar too much.
8. All the children [ | standing | stands] up when they sing a song.
9. Brian [doing | do | ] not like tomatoes.
10. She [misses | miss | ] the train yesterday.
11. We [ | seeing | see] the movie yesterday.
12. All of us [goes | is going | ] to school.
13. Her sister [playing | play | ] hockey everyday.
14. The friends [meets | is meeting | ] there every week.
15. Nicola and I [knowing | | knows] how to play the piano.
16. The teacher [help | | helping] us.
17. We do not usually [ | doing | does] that type of thing.
18. She is [watches | | watch] the TV now.
19. Jack [drive | driving | ] his car too quickly.
20. He does not [liked | | likes] to play tennis.
21. Who [knowing | | know] the right answer?
22. They are [fly | flew | ] to London.
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License