Circle the correct verb form to complete the sentences below.
1. Elton John [ | give | given ] a concert in Motherwell last month.
2. She [ | taken | take ] a test at college yesterday.
3. He [ go | gone | ] to the shops last week.
4. Selene [ take | | taken ] her driving test earlier this year.
5. David [ visit | visiting | ] Canada last month.
6. The students [ | partying ] all night.
7. William Wallace [ be | | been ] born in Elderslie.
8. On Burns Night we [ | eaten ] haggis.
9. Today I am [ | wore | wear ] my new shirt and tie.
10. My brother is [ | irons | ironed ] his shirt.
11. My mother [ help | | helping ] me with my school project.
12. I like it when you [ laughs | laughing | ] at my jokes.
13. You [ | plays | playing] football well.
14. Jack and Sam [ singing | sings | ] songs on the stage.
15. It [ look | | looking ] like it will rain.
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License