Circle the correct verb form to complete the sentences below.
1. Last week we [ | gets | get ] the letter.
2. We [ | return | returning ] to the restaurant afterwards.
3. He [ drop | dropping | ] her off at the bus stop.
4. She [ tell | | telled ] me how her week had gone.
5. She [ arrive | arriving | ] at the club at noon.
6. I was very [ | interesting | interest ] to learn more about it.
7. I will [ | hands | handed ] the letter to my son.
8. He needs to [ thought | | thinking ] about it a bit more.
9. They [ | waking | waked ] their children.
10. Most of my friends [ | finding | finds ] golf boring.
11. Yesterday I [ interview | | interviewing ] four people.
12. My mother [ write | writed | ] me a letter yesterday.
13. He got on the train and [ | leaving | leave] the station at nine o'clock.
14. He [ feeding | feeded | ] and washed the baby.
15. After they [ get | | gets ] to the office, they started working.
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License