Circle the correct verb form to complete the sentences below.
1. You [ | loves | loving ] going to the cinema.
2. The student [ are | am | ] badly behaved.
3. My son is vegan and does not [ eats | | eaten ] animal produce.
4. The teacher [ | get | are getting ] angry now.
5. The actors [ | is | was ] very talented.
6. The teacher [ speak | | spoken ] to the students.
7. Many of the spectators [ | is | am ] already at the arena.
8. Last week I [ am | were | ] so tired.
9. She [ are | were | ] sixty-five years of age.
10They [ is | | was ] reading the same book today.
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License